Contributors

Thursday 12 July 2012

First post

Hi!! My name is Nadya. I love to sketch a lot. I recently started avidly sketching and I wanted to start a blog so more people could see my sketches besides just myself and my mom every now and then. Sometimes I will have big finished paintings but most of the time it'll be sketches I did between class, on the ride to school or back, and any other free time I get. During the summer I hope to get myself in a habit to posting on here.

So recently I got 2 new sketchbooks. Im so excited when I get to use them. Currently, Im finishing up my most recent sketchbook thats really small in space but once Im done, its onto the big paper in the big sketchbooks. Soon, Ill post the pictures of my most recent sketches. I hope you like them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment