Contributors

Sunday 9 February 2014

Starting Up and Recent Art

First of all, this blog is fun for me to do (please dont think I have a big ego, because I dont, I just like to do things my own way). I want people to see my art and to critique it. So I made a Facebook page so that people actually see it, cause like who uses blogger any more but random people (like me, and many other artists that Ive seen!) Whats the point of drawing art if people dont see it? I hope that people appreciate this, and that my art brings them joy/happiness/some type of good feeling!

Since I last posted art in August 2013, I havent done much but sketch and other crafts. Throughout October and November I was really into crocheting, so I might post some of the stuff I did during that time. But the main thing that Im getting back into is sketching.

Here is one of the new things I sketched last week:


It was done from a picture of an old house that I found on flickr. I tried to portray the oldness of the house and all the shadows of the branches. I dont know, Im somewhat mixed with how this came out :/ 

Ill be posting more this week hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment