Contributors

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Late night sketching with new supplies

I have a tendency to sketch late at night. This time I started my new sketchbook. It's the same company as my bigger one but it's a smaller (baby) size. To anyone who cares, the bigger version is 8.5 in by 11 in, while the smaller one is 5.5 in by 8.5 in. (im hoping to get either a stillman and bern beta or delta for my next sketchbook because those have thicker pages then these sketchbooks.)




I really like the smaller version because it's more portable and Im really going to need that during the school year. (junior year is so close, it's actually a bit scary)
I was able to do a sketch on the inside cover. (notice the large amount of purple and green, shout out to my robotics team, the FeMaidens haha) I also realized that a lot of mardi gras masks use that color combo. Love it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment