Contributors

Tuesday 14 August 2012

New supplies

I recently ordered some new supplies from JetPens!! I was super excited when they were supposed to come! They came in 3 days and that was with free shipping so I definetly love JetPens now.

I got a fountain pen, 2 spare cartridges for the pen, those special erasers that you click and it comes out of the container, 1 pentel waterbrush (medium), 1 petit portable waterbrush with a small bottle to store extra water, and a pack of 6 color micron pens (.25 mm). I was practically checking the door for when they would come. Of course once I got them I started drawing with them.





Im also using a new app on my iPod touch to do my blogging. Its called blogpress! If I remember correctly, it cost me $4.99 in the app store. Highly recommend it better then the blogger app!

Also did some micron color tests, and some color tests with some of my old watercolors. Those watercolors are like 8 years old so I didn't expect anything from them. ;(






Then I did a drawing of my pen cup!


- Nadya

No comments:

Post a Comment